THREADS AND NEEDLES PASSIONS.....

is my own little spot on the web to share my passion for cross-stitch, swedish weaving, knitting, and family........

Monday, October 8, 2012

ANYONE STILL OUT THERE????

I have been gone from my own Blog for a shameful amount of time!!! I kept saying..."I must post...I must post..."....and I did not.
I have been trying to keep up with reading all the wonderful stitching Blogs out there...and fantastic stitching produced......
I have been stitching these past few months....and knitting.....and occasionally working on a Swedish Woven blanket....
At present, I am working on Plum Street Samplers..."The Flood".....and "My Brother's Keeper"......pictures will follow in the next post...I promise.....
This past week my DH and I celebrated our 25th anniversary, and for the first time EVER, we went away without the kids or any animals.....we went to another part of Nova Scotia...and had the most fantastic time!!
(Will send along a photo or two of that).
Since my last post, I have also had a Birthday, my son graduated High School, and started community college,my oldest daughter graduated community college... and our youngest daughter started grade 10.
Isn't this gorgeous?  This was taken while on our mini vacation last week...

Larry and I on our 25th.......

A change or two to my  sampler wall...and I'm almost ready to add another....

If you are still reading my poor, poor blog, leave a comment and let me know!!  Thanks!!



5 comments:

  1. If you write it, I'll read it, Marion. :) Don't apologize for life getting in the way of blogging--it happens to all of us, as I can definitely attest! It sounds like you've had a lot of fun goings on! I hope you'll share pics of your WIPs and I would LOVE to see your Nova Scotia pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Happy Anniversary! The picture from your getaway is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete