THREADS AND NEEDLES PASSIONS.....

is my own little spot on the web to share my passion for cross-stitch, swedish weaving, knitting, and family........

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NOVA SCOTIA PHOTOS......

I'm posting some photos of our getaway last weekend......and I will see what else I can come up with....
This "little guy".....crossed the road in front of us, while DH and I were off for a drive on our getaway last weekend....

This was taken early one morning from the deck of the cabin we stayed at....beautiful sunrise, and it was actually warm enough to enjoy my morning coffee outside.....
This was the cabin we stayed at....it was SO nice...we were literally on the side of a mountain.....looking down.....
Thus was taken from the deck of our cabin...it was on our actual anniversary, we were getting ready to go down the mountain to the Inn for dinner.

Passed this scenery on our drive one day last week.....

Have a great day everyone.....I think I will try and photograph my stitching WIP's today......

Marion


4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary! I don't think you have heard that Pumpkin has 3 lymph nodes shown up and they were found to be cancerous. She is apparently going to be scheduled for more trips to Halifax for radiation and we are waiting for word as to when we are going to be called upon to come back to NS to take care of our precious grandson. Hopefully we can be a great help to her and her DH. He is back to work now so it is going to be more difficult handling these treatments this time. Hope all is well with you. Take care.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marion. Thank you so much for your kind words and complements. Your biggest complement is becoming my newest follower. Guess who your newest follower is? ;) I have written down your name for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete