THREADS AND NEEDLES PASSIONS.....

is my own little spot on the web to share my passion for cross-stitch, swedish weaving, knitting, and family........

Sunday, March 27, 2011

IS THERE ANY READERS OUT THERE..THAT..CAN..HELP?

I would LOVE to have the latest issue of "Sampler & Antique Needlework magazine...and have exhausted my efforts to locate it locally. I tried a couple of places online, but they either want payment by credit card (I do paypal)...or it costs a fortune because I am in Canada....I'd gladly pay all shipping costs...etc....if you can help out and will accept paypal. Thanks!! Marion

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marion, I have the issue and would be glad to send it to you. Please email me with your address and I'll get it in the mail pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that Joanie is able to help you out. I don't have that magazine so I would not have been able to help.

    ReplyDelete